Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Invite to participate in upcoming Christmas Carol Celebration *PLUS* Reminder for Sat. GDT post

Hello ladies,

Before I get on with the details of our upcoming Christmas Carol Celebration, I just wanted to remind you that the final GDT post for Nov. is supposed to go out on Saturday. Technically both of your projects should be uploaded to the blog by tomorrow. If you are going to be late, please be sure to leave a comment and let me know, please and thank you.

Okay, so now that the reminder is out of the way, I wanted to share some info with you.

We are planning on doing a five day event to celebrate the Christmas season with a Christmas Carol theme which will take place from Dec. 1st to Dec. 5th. For each of the five days we will have a specific Christmas Carol that we'll be centring on. This event is an extra event in addition to our challenges which will still be taking place during their regular time slots.

I wanted to invite each of you to request an image or two if you'd like to create a sample for the one of the specific days/carols mentioned below:

Day 1: Santa Claus is Coming To Town

Image being used:

8114 Santa's Coming


Day 2: The Tolling of the Bells

Image being used:

8113 Bells


Day 3: O Christmas Tree

Image being used:

8111 Festive Trees



Day 4: Let it Snow

Image being used:

0153 Let It Snow




Day 5: Here We Come a Caroling

Image being used:

3 B Trio

If you think that you might have time to colour up an image and create a project with it at least two days ahead of the specific day it will be needed, then please leave me a comment letting me know the name of the image(s) you'd like to work with. You can request up to three total but that means we'll be expecting three project samples.

Please note that this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and would be over and above your two scheduled projects for December.

There is absolutely no pressure for you to work with any of the images, I simply wanted to offer you both the chance, just in case you had some extra time. If you don't get a chance to work with the image you can always participate in any of the days as a player and complete the task that will be set up for that particular day for your chance to win the image.

That is it for now. Enjoy the remainder of your week and I look forward to seeing what you have planned for your final GDT project for November!

Lisa 

3 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Please send the Bells image. I will do that one card. Sending you an e-mail...

Helen said...

I LOVE theses, Lisa!!

Would love to work with the trees for Day 3 and the caroling penguins for Day 5.

Are we able to request any of these for our December GDT projects or are they being reserved for the event?

Thanks
Helen x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hello again my dears, I'm so glad that you are interested in making a sample. I'll send you out the image(s) you've requested in just a few moments.

I don't see a problem in requesting any of the images for your Dec. projects if you'd like. The event will be done by the 5th and your first post for Dec. isn't until the 9th so I'll make an executive decision and say that is fine. Besides if you ended up waiting until the fifth, they'd all be in the store anyway to choose from! ;)

As for prices once they hit the store on their respective days:
8114 Santa's Coming -- $4.00
8113 Bells -- $3.00
8111 Festive Trees -- $4.00
0153 Let It Snow -- $?????
3 B Trio -- $10.00

Sorry, I don't have a price for the sentiment though I'd imagine it would be in the $1.50 to $2 range. I can find out if any of you really want it. Also, please note that 3 B Trio is actually a full set containing individual images of each of the characters and the music notes along with the group image of course. For the purposes of our little share here Helen, I'll only be sending you the image of the group as shown in the watermark above.

Okay, I'm off to send out your choices!

Lisa