We are on the eve of our Christmas Carol Celebration and I thought that I should post the store links for the new images. I know that you are only providing samples for one or two of these but I figured that I'd give you all the links regardless.
I've scheduled each of the links to go out on their respective days at 7:00 P.M. PST. Now let's just hope the permalink for each of them is correct!
Day 1--Dec. 1st: Santa Claus is Coming To Town
![]() | ||
| 8114 Santa's Coming |
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/8114-santas-coming-400.html
Day 2--Dec. 2nd: The Tolling of the Bells
![]() |
| 8113 Bells |
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/8113-bells-300.html
Day 3--Dec. 3rd: O Christmas Tree
![]() |
| 8111 Festive Trees |
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/8111-festive-trees-400.html
Day 4--Dec. 4th: Let it Snow
![]() |
| 0153 Let It Snow |
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/0153-let-it-snow-200.html
Day 5--Dec. 5th: Here We Come a Caroling
![]() |
| 3 B Trio |
Link to the store:
https://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/12/251-three-bs-trio-1000.html
Once again I want to say thanks to both of you for helping out with samples.Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
Have a great night and weekend ahead!!!
♥Lisa





2 comments:
Noted - 7 p.m. PST. That should make it 8 pm MST - I am easily confused because Arizona does not do daylight time!!
Yes Dorothy, I just double checked and Arizona is currently one hour ahead of Pacific time so you're good to go!
Lisa
Post a Comment