Thursday, November 23, 2017

Helen's 25th November Card


This is my card for the GDT post on 25 November - love this digi!

I've used "Snow Kisses" which is here.





Hope it's OK for you, Lisa.

Helen x

4 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Lisa, I finally made it. I had some work done on my computer and it seems to have messed up how I access some things (like paint).
Anyway, I think the sizing is off and I have struggled to make it right, but this is the best I can do. Let me know ASAP if it does not work for you.

Dorothy S said...

Sorry, I should have put this previous comment with my card!
Helen, your card is so cute - great icy blue, and the DP looks great with the image.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oooh this is just lovely Helen. Your cards always inspire me! Love the snowflake embossed side paired with the words on the other. I really should do a sentiment set of papers for Christmas. Hmmmm...Sentiment as the theme for a Christmas Challenge in the new year maybe...oops...mind wandering... ;)

Thanks so much for getting it done and uploaded for me.

Lisa

ps. Dorothy, I'll answer you on your post...

Sandy S said...

I have many favourite images but this one is one of my most favourite!
You've done a wonderful job creating with it!

Hugs,
Sandy