Thursday, April 06, 2017

April 15th Peggie Sue Project 1 for Extra Inspiration


Will go live on Maxx & Boo Saturday April 15th

April 25th is World Penguin Day!


Permalink:
http://maxxandboo.blogspot.com/2017/04/scribble-me-world-penguin-day-is-almost.html

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a sweet card. I really love the two different background papers you have used. Great layout as well.

This one will be added to the April inspiration post on the 23rd of the month. Same as the other one, be sure to come back and let me know the permalink.

Oh and didn't you post one for the first of April as well? If you did end up making it, be sure to add it here and I'll add it as well.

Lisa

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Thanks Lisa - Yep, I did one on April 1st - forgot to add it here, sorry. Will do that today when I'm back at my crafty desk and load my pretzel and beer card. =)