Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Posting Your Card Samples

Hello there you two.

I'm in the middle of answering a couple emails from Peggy and realized that she had scheduled her post for April 8th on this blog and when I came over to check I noticed that Ike, you have as well.

Sorry if I wasn't clear somewhere. When you upload your projects to this blog you can publish them immediately. Even if they are a month ahead, go right ahead and publish them. That is why I get you to title them with the Date of when they'll be posted on the Challenge blog along with your names, so that I can easily scroll through and find the correct ones. You will have now noticed in your mailbox that I have gone ahead and just published both of them for you.

Remember this blog is strictly for the three of us right now. If you actually waited and posted your samples here on the actual dates, I wouldn't be able to grab them and add them to the GDT Showcases posts over on the main challenge blog for those same dates.

Does that make sense to the both of you? Hopefully it does. You simply upload your samples anytime you have them ready, I'll grab them a day or two before and add them to the 2nd & 4th Saturday posts on the main challenge blog and then you post your project on your personal blog on those same dates.

For ex., I'll take both your samples and add them to the GDT Showcase post sometime tomorrow or Friday and then schedule it to publish on April 8th at 7:00 a.m. PDT. You'll need to schedule your own posts sharing said sample for the same date and time.

If you need any help converting time zones so you are posting at the same time as the main blog, just let me know.

Of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask at anytime either by posting your query here in a post or simply emailing me.

Lisa


3 comments:

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Doh! Sorry - I was thinking this was the public blog. It's a new format from when I was on the DT... not worried now. Mine is already scheduled to post the same time as the Scribbles post will go live. I hope that made sense. My brain is not working right due to Lupus pain flare. =(

ike said...

Oooooh cool - right-ho I get it now :-) xxxxxxxxxxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Glad that I managed to explain myself clearly.

Sorry to hear that your lupus is flaring up Peggie Sue. That can't be any fun at all! :(

Lisa