Okay then, same thing. Thanks for letting me know Ike!
Since none of these will be going out before the 23rd of I can now go and finish the April inspiration post. The GDT Showcase is already done and scheduled for tomorrow. YaY, I'm actually ahead--well in two things--still behind in 167 others. ;)
5 comments:
too funny!
Oh my gosh. I love it. You are the queen of puns! I bow down to you.
Lisa
Oh and same for this one. Let me know when you plan to post it so I can figure out which post to add it to! --L.
This one will go up on 1st May too :-)
Okay then, same thing. Thanks for letting me know Ike!
Since none of these will be going out before the 23rd of I can now go and finish the April inspiration post. The GDT Showcase is already done and scheduled for tomorrow. YaY, I'm actually ahead--well in two things--still behind in 167 others. ;)
Lisa
Post a Comment