It just dawned on me as I am putting the extra inspiration post ready for tomorrow that this one here isn't for extra inspiration, it is your 2nd scheduled post for May correct? I just want to confirm.
Good morning - yes, I've been posting every Saturday on my blog - you are welcome to use them as you need. If it doesn't work with your schedule there are not worries. My blog posts just directs readers to the challenge site and the sales site and just suggests they visit and participate. I didn't mean to make it harder for you, sorry.
No problem at all Peggie Sue. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything and this actually was your 2nd project for May. I'll be adding it to Saturday's post. *Ü*
Sorry to bug you again Peggie Sue, I should have noticed this when I left the last comment. You forgot to add which images you used and while I was able to find the cookies and milk image I just need to find out whether or not the sentiment, 'enjoy' that you used is a SD sentiment. I looked through all the 'words' sentiments in the store and couldn't place it so I am assuming it is from another company but I could have just missed it. Could you please confirm whether or not it actually is one of Sandy's creations?
8 comments:
Yum. I like tall skinny cards and I love that you repeated the image and just changed the colour in the mid panel.
Since you have this one scheduled for end of May, we'll add it to the June inspiration post.
Lisa
Ooooh - Cookie Day - now that sounds great :-) Super card.. I love the repeated image too :-) xx
It just dawned on me as I am putting the extra inspiration post ready for tomorrow that this one here isn't for extra inspiration, it is your 2nd scheduled post for May correct? I just want to confirm.
Lisa
Good morning - yes, I've been posting every Saturday on my blog - you are welcome to use them as you need. If it doesn't work with your schedule there are not worries. My blog posts just directs readers to the challenge site and the sales site and just suggests they visit and participate. I didn't mean to make it harder for you, sorry.
No problem at all Peggie Sue. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything and this actually was your 2nd project for May. I'll be adding it to Saturday's post. *Ü*
Sorry to bug you again Peggie Sue, I should have noticed this when I left the last comment. You forgot to add which images you used and while I was able to find the cookies and milk image I just need to find out whether or not the sentiment, 'enjoy' that you used is a SD sentiment. I looked through all the 'words' sentiments in the store and couldn't place it so I am assuming it is from another company but I could have just missed it. Could you please confirm whether or not it actually is one of Sandy's creations?
Thanks so much.
Lisa
No - sorry the enjoy is mine own...
No need to apologize, I just needed to make sure it wasn't one of Sandy's. Thanks for letting me know.
Lisa
Post a Comment