Oh my goodness Ike. What an amazing first creation! I just love that you used so many different little images. Pretty paper in the background as well and your colouring is wonderful!
Quick question: Are these trading cards or ATCs? It looks they are set up in little plastic sheaths and I just want to make sure that I use the proper explanation when adding your project to the main blog. Let me know please.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Ike. What an amazing first creation! I just love that you used so many different little images. Pretty paper in the background as well and your colouring is wonderful!
Quick question: Are these trading cards or ATCs? It looks they are set up in little plastic sheaths and I just want to make sure that I use the proper explanation when adding your project to the main blog. Let me know please.
Lisa
Thanks Lisa - I made my own watercolour/stamp background :-D These are ATC size to fit a standard Pocket Letter :-) xxx
Oh how cool. I just love watercolour backgrounds and need to figure out how to make some of my own!
Thanks for confirming they are ATCs!
Lisa
Wowzers! Your project is really fun and the backgrounds are amazing! =)
Post a Comment