Funny girl. Great inside & out my friend. When do you plan on posting this one on your personal blog? Then I can figure out which inspiration post to add it to. I'm assuming you'll be adding it to my Birthday Party Linky?
Okay then I'll add it to the May 23rd inspiration post. Glad you'll be adding it to the linky party, I knew you were joining just didn't know if this was the one you were planning.
Ike--You had said that you were going to add these on your blog during your birthday week celebration along with the badger badge but I can't find them on your blog anywhere. So, I am going to hold off posting until you let me know when they are going out.
I did add your Carla card to the May 23rd post. I see it went out May 13th so I'll link it to that post.
5 comments:
More super projects =)
Funny girl. Great inside & out my friend. When do you plan on posting this one on your personal blog? Then I can figure out which inspiration post to add it to. I'm assuming you'll be adding it to my Birthday Party Linky?
Lisa
Hi there - I was thinking of posting it on 1st May during the run up to my Birthday :-)
YES - I will be entering your linky party :-D xxx
Okay then I'll add it to the May 23rd inspiration post. Glad you'll be adding it to the linky party, I knew you were joining just didn't know if this was the one you were planning.
Lisa
Ike--You had said that you were going to add these on your blog during your birthday week celebration along with the badger badge but I can't find them on your blog anywhere. So, I am going to hold off posting until you let me know when they are going out.
I did add your Carla card to the May 23rd post. I see it went out May 13th so I'll link it to that post.
Lisa
Post a Comment