I look forward to seeing the first creation for May 13th once you have it finished.
As far as the birthday card goes, Love Carla's dotted towel or dress or whatever it is supposed to be and the way that you highlighted around it. Having Mr Wool peeking in with that mischievous grin is the perfect lead in for your sentiment.
Now you stated that you are going to have this one up on your blog on your birthday so in that case, I'll add this particular card to the May inspiration post on the 23rd. I'd appreciate it if you could come back and let me know the permalink so that I'll be able to link to it directly. Thanks.
The Foxies are on here now Lisa :-) My Birthday is the 5th May so that's when I shall publish Diet Carla and then I'll drop the link in here for you :-) xx
We won't tell anyone it is Foxy giving himself a heart. ;)
Just adorable. I really like the way that you've layered the ribbons and the paper. I think you're promoting me as much as Scribbles during these three months. ;)
4 comments:
I'll take a slice please - another super creative and perfectly colored card!
I look forward to seeing the first creation for May 13th once you have it finished.
As far as the birthday card goes, Love Carla's dotted towel or dress or whatever it is supposed to be and the way that you highlighted around it. Having Mr Wool peeking in with that mischievous grin is the perfect lead in for your sentiment.
Now you stated that you are going to have this one up on your blog on your birthday so in that case, I'll add this particular card to the May inspiration post on the 23rd. I'd appreciate it if you could come back and let me know the permalink so that I'll be able to link to it directly. Thanks.
Lisa
Thanks Peggy Sue :-D
The Foxies are on here now Lisa :-)
My Birthday is the 5th May so that's when I shall publish Diet Carla and then I'll drop the link in here for you :-) xx
We won't tell anyone it is Foxy giving himself a heart. ;)
Just adorable. I really like the way that you've layered the ribbons and the paper. I think you're promoting me as much as Scribbles during these three months. ;)
Lisa
Post a Comment