Sunday, April 09, 2017

APRIL 22nd GDT IKE

Hi there,
Here is my 2nd piece for April  a Double Bendy Card using:

#726  Groundhog  
  
DDD Rainy Day Papers

#F 08  Acorn Freebie




3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness woman, you are too much! Thanks again for purchasing and using my papers. I love puns and it is great to be associated with this one in particular! LOVE it!!! What a unique 3 dimensional creation Ike! Your colouring is fabulous especially the acorns and the highlighting on the umbrella.

Please note though that the 2nd Saturday in April is actually the 22nd not the 29th. You'll want to schedule your post accordingly.

Lisa

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Love it!! Way too funny, great project.

ike said...

Oh, Wooops !! Sorry I didn't notice that !!!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention or I would have forgot to post on the right day - good job I am getting ahead and creating my projects or I'd be in a right old mess !! :-D xxxxxxxxxxx


Thanks Peggy Sue :-D I saw this image and the words jumped into my brain straight away - I knew I had to get him :-D xx