What a wonderful first creation Peggie Sue. I love the subtleness of the colours. B Bunny looks fab and I love the little banner with the gemstones. It adds a nice little sparkle.
Just one question--the word 'Happy'--is that from one of Sandy's word sets? Or is it a sentiment from someone else? Let me know so that I can locate it and add the link if it is indeed one of Sandy's. Thanks.
4 comments:
What a wonderful first creation Peggie Sue. I love the subtleness of the colours. B Bunny looks fab and I love the little banner with the gemstones. It adds a nice little sparkle.
Just one question--the word 'Happy'--is that from one of Sandy's word sets? Or is it a sentiment from someone else? Let me know so that I can locate it and add the link if it is indeed one of Sandy's. Thanks.
Lisa
Thanks =) Happy is from the Word Set 079 and the link is live if you click on the word.
Hmmm...maybe I should change the link colour. I didn't even realize that it was linked, sorry about that but thanks for clarifying!
Lisa
How lovely - super backing paper with him and that little banner is so cute :-)
Post a Comment