Thursday, April 06, 2017

April 29th Peggie Sue Project 2 for Extra Inspiration

Will go live on Maxx & Boo Saturday April 29th

April is Lawn & Garden Month!

Images used: Bumble Bee,  "Hello"

Permalink: http://maxxandboo.blogspot.com/2017/04/scribble-me-buzzing-bee.html

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a really neat design. It is very unique and I've never seen anything like it. Love the black/yellow/white colour combo. Just way cool.

Okay so I'm actually going to have to add this one to the May inspiration post as you're posting it on the 29th of April and the monthly inspiration posts go out on the 23rd.

Please remember to come back and add the permalink to your post once you have it set up so that I can link directly to it.

Lisa

ike said...

Very cool - love that colour combo :-) xx

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Thanks guys - I saw a card similar to this somewhere on Pinterest and decided to change a few things up and create my version =) Being from Georgia the only color for this card would be Georgia Tech black and yellow! lol